Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Having fun together!

Ok I know it has been forever since I have up dated this but I have been busy or at least that is what I am telling my self. These pictures are from January, when Parker started pulling himself up to the furniture. He has gotten so big so fast, It is kind of sad. :( Kodie discovered she could put parker on theis little lawn mower toy he got for christmas and push him around the house he thinks it is the coolest thing. We just have to watch carefully and makesure he doesn't fall off and that there are no quick stops or he goes flying off of the front but he grins ear to ear when his sisters play with him. He loves them very much.
What cute little belly rolls!!! :)Look at us go!!!

1 comment:

Kristy Skoy said...

Those pictures are so cute! Glad to see you blogging!