Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy


Bridal Season has officially begun! We have been to 2 bridal fairs allready this year
and we have had a great response. These are some of the cakes we took with us this year and I am proud to say I designed a couple of them. I has been fun but super busy since I have taken over Desi's cake finances, designs, and appointments. My house, kids and husband have been neglected. I am glad the shows are now over and I can focus a little more on what really matters at home.

2 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Those are awesome!! I do hair/make-up for bridal parties at there hotel. So I know what you mean about busy wedding season! I have done one too many of those bridal expo's myself! I love all your cakes! That is really exciting for you! Keep up the good work. Hopefully you'll get some family time in soon!

Kristy Skoy said...

Love the cakes! We have to get them on her blog. I am glad that you can slow down for a little while.