Saturday, March 21, 2009

Valentines Day!!!

Valentines Day!!!
The Girls love valentines day it is a fun day for them at school and this year we made their own valentines boxes for a change.


They enjoy looking through all of their valentines when they get home and see who gave them which ones. I think they are really looking for that cute boy in class to see if they he gave them that one that says I love you.

I don't really remember what we were doing on Valentines day I just remember we were busy. And that we didn't give the kids their valentines from us until bed time.
Jared always gives the girls a rose but this year we had a hard time finding one that looked good so we opted to give them a chocolate one instead and they loved it just as much. I got the kids a lollipop and a cute little stuffed Puppy they are all similar just different colors. I just feel bad Parker was allready asleep so I didn't get a picture of him with his. I was going to do it the next morning but of coarse I forgot. That is the story of my life.

So here is Parkers cute little puppy and I'll have to try a little harder next year for that photo.The girls were happy and so excited they took their puppies to bed and I'm sure played for a little while.

No comments: