Saturday, May 30, 2009

First camping trip for the year...

We went to Birch Creek again this year.
It is still cool enough we can camp in the middle of the desert and not bake to death under the sun with out trees surrounding us. There are lots of good 4wheeling trails, and fun places to explore. They also plant fish in the creek and the girls love fishing there because they don't have to wait around all day to catch one. They brought home 11 fish for grandpa to smoke. They were thrilled, but of coarse with girls it wouldn't be a good day unless we have at least one of them through a fit and pout. Kodie was up set because Paige caught one more fish than she did and dad wouldn't wait around for her to catch one more.


I thought this was a good picture of the 3 of them walking back to camp
after their fishing adventure.

While Dad and the girls were fishing, Parker and I grabbed a piece of licorice, and went for a wheeler ride. Parker loved it of coarse, and eventually fell asleep. I took him back to the trailer for his nap and this is the goofy face i found.

One covered in licorice.
We had a lot of fun with the Albertsons, and Grandma and Grandpa Dye, playing games,
cooking out, fishing, and going for rides. But of coarse what is Memorial Day Weekend with out bad weather. We did spend a little more time in the trailer that we wanted to but we still had a good time together.


2 comments:

Kristy Skoy said...

You had a lot of people on your camping trip. Now I dont feel so bad about not going. I am glad I didnt get the bad weather. But the kids would LOVE to go fishing.

Forsberg's said...

Hooray it worked! I'm so happy you found my blog, but because I'm not to sharp I haven't been able to see yours, until I realized you were on Kristi's... anyway I had to do some detective work and it was worth it. I'm glad everything is good and your family is so adorable! Say hi to everyone.