Friday, December 19, 2008

Finally a new post!!!

Ok it has been quite a while since my last post and it isn't because there has been nothing going on. It is because I have been TOOOO busy. The only reason I have time now is because I am in the Hospital waiting room while Jared gets surgery today. And the hospital has wireless internet and I will be here all day.

Well I don't know where to start so here we go and in no particular order...


I finally got a new CAMERA I love it and can't wait till I learn more about how it works. I have been snapping photos like crazy and these are just a few.
Pictures of Parker, we have tons of them these are just one from hundreds I've been shooting. I'm trying to get a good one of him doing all the goofy things he does and of coarse I have to take about 50 each time I get the camera out.These are a few photos we took on a 15 minute photo shoot to try and get a family photo for christmas cards. The kids and Husbands weren't too cooperative since it was cold and Jared was in a hurry to go to a ball game. Go Figure what is more important Family Photo or Ball Game???

Kelli & Quinns I think turned out good this is just one of maybe 10 we took.



Parker Driving? It was too cold to get him out to do more photos than we needed to.Kodie & PaigeThis is the Photo I finally decided to use.
Kelli did well taking it considering she had us to work with.

Decorating the Christmas tree
Kodie's Second Grade Christmas Music Concert


One of Shelley's JV Basket ball Games
Eric #21 is playing and does quite well when they let him play.
Thanksgiving Dinner at moms house was delicious. We just ate a few hours later than expected but that is nothing new when we all get together we loose track of time and none of us are ever on time. Why should dinner be any different:)
Goofy Girls Kodie, Paige,& my neice Brylee
Brayden my Nephew is so cute but can sometimes be a handful. Bryce, Jared, Chad and Nate were giving the kids 4 wheeler rides after dinner.
Paige fell on ther face while goofing off and really hurt her nose, but Jared and Camille both said there is nothing they can do for a broken nose unless it is really out of place. So we Iced it and put her to sleep after about an hour or so of crying.
Grandma is rocking Parker to sleep!

No comments: