Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Family Update

Kodie has now lost both of her front teeth! Jared took the girls along with Carly, and Savannah on a sleigh ride behind the 4 wheeler to deliver our neighborhood goodies.
Jared had surgery once again this time on his stomach for his acid reflux. Hopefully this will be the last of them for quite some time I'm really tired and don't know how much more of this hospital stuff I can handle.



Jared has been really sick since we have came home from the hospital. He has swelling, soreness, and nausea, spent an additional night in the hospital because he just hasn't felt well at all. We were a little scared maybe there were worse complications from the surgery but the doctors assure us that he will be ok and that these side effects are nothing to worry about.
And yes I am still waiting for him to feel better.

My Grandpa Andersen


It has been about 3 weeks now since my Grandpa was taken to the hospital and diagonosed with Spinal Menengitis. He was in out of conciousness and we were all a little unsure of what was going to happen. He has been on antibiotics for 3 weeks, has a feeding tube, and is now in transitional care instead of ICU. He is gradually getting better although now he needs to go through physical therapy and hopefully he will be able to eat again soon today he was asking for Ice Cream. It was good to see him and know that he still knows who I am and could talk to me a little, even though he is hard to understand.

Today was my Grandparents 66th Wedding anniversary!!!

1 comment:

Kristy Skoy said...

I am glad that Jared and your Grandpa are doing better. Sorry you were sick.