Friday, April 17, 2009

My Baby is 1

It is hard to believe Parker was born a whole year ago.
He is at such a fun age I don't want him to grow up. I love where he is at now and would be content with him staying this size, and age forever.
Parker really didn't care about opening presents, he just wanted to play with them, and Dad just kept things moving along way to quickly.

He loves his fuzzy soft blankets!

Nice and Clean but not for long...

The first bite...


All done a huge mess and now it is time for the tub.

He is glad to be clean :)


All tuckered out after his big busy day!

2 comments:

Kristy Skoy said...

He is so cute! I sm glad to finally see his birthday photo's! Cute cake Picts!Happy Birthday Parker!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Oh soo cute!! I love the cake eating pictures! They are so much fun when they are 1. They don't have a little additude yet and they are still so sweet. Glad he had a fun birthday!