Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fun Photo Shoot

Kristy and I took our kids out for a photo shoot thinking it would be fun and maybe we could get some really cute photos of the kids. Kodie was very excited, she loves this kind of thing, she is so photogenic. Paige on the other hand was very defiant she did not want to cooperate so she spent the majority of the time in the car. ( I don't think the late night sleep over at Aunt Desi's house the night before helped any I think she was very tired.) Here are a few of the photos I took out by Kelli's house I think they look great and I'm excited to make her baptism announcements from them.

She has become a beautiful Girl and is usually very helpful I am glad she's mine and I wouldn't trade her for any other! :)

Here are a few other fun photos we captured that day:)

I took these photos to do a suprise project for Jared for Christmas I hope he likes it!


THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!!








No comments: