Monday, June 29, 2009

Dan's day at the Temple

Daniel took out his endowments at the Logan temple on Saturday June 20th
I am so excited for him and this opportunity and for the choice he made to go on a mission.
Mom, Dan, Dad and Ruth

Well where do I start?
Skylar (Nicole's Boyfriend) & Nicole (my sister), Jared, Parker, Me, Paige, & Kodie, Ruth (Step Mom), Bob (Dad), Dan (my brother), Brayden and Mason (my nephews), Merilee (my mom), Nate (my brother), Camille & Aleisha (my sisters), Brylee (my niece), and Chad (my brother inlaw) Not to mention the 2 babies on their way(Aleisha's and Nicole's), and the step siblings and their kids that aren't there.

Saje, and Dan
(His girlfriend says she is planning on waiting for him... We will see???)

Aleisha's Family


Dan and all the grand kids (So Far)


Giving them a squeeze

My kid the commedian

All of my siblings

And Last but not Least my Boys.... Jared and Parker.
I thought this photo was so cute of Parker standing at his daddy's feet with a huge smile on his face. It would have been better if I could have gotten Jared to smile too.

2 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I can't get over your siblings all grown up!! I totally remember them as lil kids running around trying to tag along with us big kids. Crazy how time flys. That's so awesome he's going on a mission. I know what you mean about getting your hubby to smile. It's like pulling teeth to get Dan to give me a real smile everytime I take his picture. Ugh, it bugs.

Kristy Skoy said...

Looks like Jared! It looks like you had a beautiful day. Good Job on the announcement too!